Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Post 2 - Some things I made in Blender

Before the semester started, I figured I should start acquainting myself with some of the basics of Blender. Once I got some of the simple things down, I utilized a couple tutorials to create a basic model of a human as practice.



In this first image, I've set the window to show an orthographic view of the model from the front while still in edit mode. This lets you see the way the polygonal shape of the model was formed and get a rough idea of what the finished model will look like.



This second image is closer to the finished product. I used subsurface smoothing to even out the model's blocky design and switched the window to object view. The model still lacks texture, facial features, and rigging, but the smoothed surface allows me to get a better idea of what additional details need to be added to finish the model as well as what it will look like when implemented  to be rendered in an actual scene.

1 comment:

  1. yo can i download pleeeeeeeese ;( myy pc blew up so i no use blendor no mor :c my handsies hurd bcause in blo w up so i canoot grabe monies so pleese make it fferee plleege!!11!!!1! :c

    ReplyDelete